Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Post #2: our first picture

But wait! Where's post #1 ! ??? No, we're not glad you asked.

So let's move on to post #2, and maybe, one day, in the future, we'll come back to that mysterious post #1 (hint: it was not a picture, neither a written post). For now we want to share with all of you our first picture. Taken one morning at church while, unbeknownst to us, our first kiss waited a few hours ahead. But we'll leave that for post #3.. or later.


Picture by FiercePeace, at SBC, July 8, 2007.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 19, 2007 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Nice! I approve of Post #2. You two are a pretty cute little pair of turtle doves.

 
At July 20, 2007 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!... I liked a lot and I'm really happy for You (Both, but specially for Wil... You know, He is my "brother in blog") I hope to see (read, watch, listen) much more of you.

Off Records: I already watched the Post #1... It's so kiut!

 
At July 20, 2007 at 7:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care about post 1 because I am just so tickeled that y'all have a blog. Carlee, did you see your photo from the 80's on my blog? Wil my name is Tonia. I am Kirsty's good friend from the 80's. Nice to "meet" you.

 
At July 24, 2007 at 5:09 PM , Blogger @driPod said...

iba a "escribir" en ingles pero ahhh.. :(
Chapin y Carlee : Im sure that you are built your house on the rock.

un saludo especial y espero que Chapin me diga en cuantos blogs apareces ajajajeje :P

 
At July 26, 2007 at 3:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute picture! I like this post much better than post #1! But I did think you guys were pretty cute. I am so glad that you have a blog. When can we see some film from England?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home